Bionnex Perfederm Intensive Hand Cream Scented For Intensive Care For Your Hands - 60 Ml
Collect 2.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bionnex Perfederm Intensive Hand Scented Cream:
It is a cream with organic herbal ingredients from Bionnex used for intensive care for your hands.
- 60 ML.
- Hand moisturizing.
- Repairing and nourishing nails.
- Protecting from eczema.
- Contains minerals and vitamins that nourish your hand.
- Contains glycerin than locks moisture into your skin, leaving it soft and beautiful.
- Coconut oil, Bisabolol, and allantoin revitalize skin and provide long-term moisturizing.
- Repairs dry and cracked skin and deeply hydrates hand and nourishes nails.
- Gentle fragrance for your delicate skin.
How to use Bionnex Perfederm Intensive Hand Cream:
- Applied at the desired frequency.
- Applied with massaging by circular movements until it is absorbed.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still dump.