Bionnex Preventiva Sunscreen Cream Spf 50+ - 50 Ml
Collect 4.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bionnex Preventiva Sunscreen Cream SPF 50+:
It is high protection, water-resistant, fragrance-free sunscreen cream suitable for all skin types, particularly dry skin.
- 50 ML.
- Sun protection.
- Innovative formula contains strong organic and mineral protective filters like Titanium Dioxide.
- Water-resistant for long-lasting protection.
- Broad spectrum sunscreen against UVA and UVB.
- Protect against photo-aging, sunburns and skin damage.
- Hypoallergenic and can be used in sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free.
How to use Bionnex Preventiva Sunscreen Cream:
- Applied at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 2 hours.
How to protect yourself from the sun?
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours that are from 10 AM to 2 PM regardless of the season.
- Wear suitable clothes and sunglasses.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from damage from the sun’s rays.
Broad spectrum sunscreens:
- Those protect you from both UVA and UVB.
- UVA exposure causes skin aging and wrinkles.
- UVB exposure causes skin burning and damage.
- Sun protection factor: A measure of how the sunscreen will protect you against UVB.
- SPF: Means how long it takes for skin treated with sunscreen to acquire sunburn compared to that without sunscreen.
- SPF 50: Means you could stay protected from UV rays 50 times longer than without sunscreen.
- SPF 50+: Provides only small UV protection than SPF 50.
Water resistant sunscreen:
- It means that SPF still working for up to 40 minutes whilst swimming or sweating.
- Lotions: Suitable for application in large areas as the body.
- Creams: Used for dry skin.
- Gels: Suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
- Stick: Useful for application around the eyes.
- Spray: Easy for use in children.
Sunscreens for children:
- It can be used from the age of 6 months.