Bionnex Senstiva Micellar Solution.
Collect 0 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bionnex Sensitiva Micellar Solution:
It is a solution used for cleaning face without rinsing. Removes dirt, excess oil and impurities. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Micellar Solution.
- 500 ML.
- Face and eyes cleanser with no rinse.
- Gently clean face and eyes.
- Makeup remover for face and eyes.
- Innovated formula contains soapwort and green tea extract for gentle cleaning, firming, and prevents the wrinkle formation.
- Relaxes and moisturizes the skin.
- Contains glycine and sugar bio vectors soothes while clean the skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Bionnex Sensitiva Micellar Solution:
- Soak a piece of cotton in Bionnex sensitive Micellar solution.
- Swab your face for cleaning or makeup removing.
- No rinsing required.
- Used once daily.
What is Micellar water?
- It is a blend of purified water, hydrating ingredients, low concentration of mild surfactants.
- Surfactants are microscopic molecules form a sphere called micelles act as a magnet to dirt and oils.
- On using a cotton ball soaked with micellar water on your face, the micelles will attract makeup, sebum, and other dirt.
- This formula is so gentle and doesn’t need to be rinsed, this means that the hydrating ingredients in the formula will be absorbed.
How to use Micellar water:
- Used with a cotton ball or roll and gently swab your face with no rinsing unless otherwise advised.
What is Toner?
- Toner is the last step in your facial cleansing routine after cleanser.
- It removes any remaining traces of dirt.
- Has astringent effect tightening pores and skin.
- Suitable for oily skin and limits blackheads formation.
Difference between Micellar water and Toner:
- Micellar water: It is all in one product, cleanser, toner and makeup remover.
- Toner: Is used after cleansers as the last step in a skincare routine and it is suitable for oily skin where pore tightening is required.