BIONNEX WHITEXPERT | WHITENING | SENSITIVE AREA CREAM.
Collect 6.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
BIONNEX WHITEXPERT WHITENING SENSITIVE AREA CREAM.
Bionnex Whitexpert Whitening Cream for sensitive areas:
It is a whitening organic formula contains Arbutin, Lumiskin and Vitamin C decreases melanin overproduction and whitens dark spots.
- Whitening and maintaining even skin tone.
- Sensitive areas brightening.
- Advanced formula contains Arbutin that prevents melanin production.
- Contains Lumiskin helps to improve skin tone while lightens any discoloration.
- Suitable for genital area, knees, elbows, and underarms.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How to use Bionnex Whitexpert Sensitive areas Whitening cream:
Applied once daily.
- A condition in which your skin produces excess melanin, a pigment that makes spots or patches of skin appears darker than surrounding skin.
- Some types of hyperpigmentation like melasma and dark spots occur more likely in sun-exposed areas including the face and arms.
- Other types result from skin injuries like acne, burns, and lupus. This is called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Sun exposure: Leads to excess melanin production and dark spots or patches formation.
- Skin Inflammation: Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation as after burns and acne.
- Melasma: Dark patches developed during pregnancy as a result of hormonal changes.
- Sunscreens: The use of suitable sunscreens will protect the skin from UV rays that lead to hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid sun exposure: Avoiding excess sun exposure especially during peak hours 10 AM TO 2 PM.
- Topical: Natural-based medicated cosmetics, hydroquinone, vitamin C, and Azelaic acid.
- Dermatological procedures: Laser, Chemical peel, and microdermabraision. They are very effective in the treatment of hyperpigmentation but they are expensive and can cause irritation or burning to the skin that leads to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.