Blemil Plus Stage 1 Baby Milk - 400 Gm
Collect 1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Blemil plus 1 400 gm
- Blemil plus
- Baby milk
- Infant formula
- Blemil plus 1 is the most complete infant formula with all the nutrients necessary to meet the requirements of infants from birth and up to 6 months of age. Thanks to its innovative composition, it ensures optimal growth and maturation of the immune and digestive systems as well as the proper function of the infant's brain and visual functions.
- The improved Blemil plus 1 formula incorporates prebiotics, which enhances the proper development of the immune and digestive systems, and lutein, which helps to ensure adequate visual acuity.
- Blemil plus 1 is the complete infant formula with all the nutrients necessary to meet the needs of infants from birth and up to 6 months of age. Thanks to its innovative composition, it ensures optimal growth and maturation of the immune and digestive systems as well as the proper function of the infant's brain and visual systems.
- The improved Blemil plus 1 formula incorporates innovative ingredients such as prebiotics, which enhance the smooth operation of the immune and digestive systems, and lutein, which helps to ensure adequate visual acuity.
- Blemil plus 1 contains:
- Proteins: it has a balanced ratio of serum/casein proteins (60/40) similar to that of breast milk. It also has a high content of α-lactalbumin (15%), a high-quality protein fraction that helps adapt the protein intake to the degree of maturation of the baby's digestive system and kidneys, while maintaining a high concentration of essential amino acids.
- Α-lactalbumin is rich in sialic acid, a component that has a bifidogenic effect as well as being immunomodulatory and antibacterial, so it helps protect against infections. Moreover, sialic acid is important in brain development. Adequate tolerance of α-lactalbumin and its high tryptophan content contribute to improving the behavior and well-being of infants.
- Nucleotides are involved in the development and maturation of the digestive and immune response systems.
- It is supplemented with taurine and l-carnitine, nutrients essential for metabolizing fatty acids and the resulting energy production. Additionally, these are important for the maturation of the central nervous system as well as the development of brain structures and the visual function.
- Carbohydrates: it contains lactose.
- It contains prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides, or fos), which improve the balance of the intestinal flora by stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, help to prevent the growth of pathogens, and stimulate the maturation of natural defenses.
- Fats: it has a fatty acid profile similar to that of breast milk, with an adequate content of essential fatty acids and lc-pufas ω-3 and ω-6 (DHA and aa). These are important for the development of the central nervous system and the visual function as well as for protection against inflammatory processes. They also have other functions in the digestive system, such as helping to decrease the consistency of stools, and stimulating the absorption of nutrients, improving the digestibility of the formula.
- Lutein, a natural antioxidant present in breast milk and involved in the development and maintenance of proper visual functions.
- Vitamins and minerals: it contains vitamins and minerals that cover the daily needs of the infant, including zinc (for the optimal functioning of natural defenses and growth) as well as selenium and vitamin e, which prevent the oxidation of lc-pufas.
Instructions for use/ how to use
- Blemil plus 1 is prepared in a mixture of 4.5 g to 30 ml of water.
- Store at room temperature 25 ° c.
Size/ pack content
- 400 gm