Blemil Plus Baby Milk Stage 3 - 800 Gm
Collect 1.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Blemil plus 3 800 gm
- Blemil plus
- Baby milk
- Growing up formula
- Blemil plus 3 is a growth formula that adapts to the kidney and digestive capacity of young children and provides the right input of nutrients for physical and intellectual development.
- Pediatric nutrition experts recommend delaying the introduction of cow's milk and the use of growth milk for children from one year of age.
- Blemil plus 3 contributes to the continued maturation of the immune system, as it contains prebiotics, probiotics and nucleotides, which help maturation of the nervous system and visual function, as well as the acquisition of motor and intellectual skills, and the stimulation of the body's natural defense.
- Blemil plus 3 is a follow up milk for toddlers, that adapts to their kidney and digestive capacities and provides the right input of nutrients for physical and intellectual development.
- Pediatric nutrition experts recommend delaying the introduction of cow's milk and the use of an adapted formula for children from one year of age.
- Blemil plus 3 contributes to the continued maturation of the immune system, as it contains prebiotics, probiotics and nucleotides, which are related to the stimulation of the body's natural defenses.
- Lc-pufas ω-3 and ω-6 and carnitine contained in blemil plus 3 contribute to the maturation of the nervous, brain and visual systems, as well as the acquisition of motor and intellectual skills, in full development at this age.
- Blemil plus 3 contains:
- Proteins: it provides an adequate protein content adapted to the needs of young children and their degree of maturation.
- It is enriched with nucleotides, nutrients that help to complete the development of infants' digestive system and immune function.
- It is supplemented with carnitine, which is involved in the maturation of the central nervous system and brain structures.
- Fats: it contains lc-pufas ω-3 and ω-6 (dha and aa), important for the development of cognitive and visual functions. These are also involved in modulating the immune system.
- Carbohydrates: it combines lactose and maltodextrin and contains a small amount of honey, which confers a great taste and provides the energy that young children need to cope with daily activities.
- Probiotics (b. Infantis and l. Rhamnosus) and prebiotics (fos), nutrients that modulate the immune system and have a bifidogenic effect in the intestine, preventing the growth of pathogenic bacteria and the development of infections. These also contribute to the maturation of the digestive system and the regulation of intestinal transit.
- Vitamins and minerals: it is enriched with calcium, iron and 13 vitamins, so that daily consumption of 500 ml of blemil plus 3 provides more than 50% of the requirements of these nutrients.
Instructions for use/ how to use
- Blemil plus 3 is prepared in a mixture of 4.8 g to 30 ml of water.
- Store at room temperature 25 ° c.
Size/ pack content
- 800 gm