Braun 2000 Vitalscan 1 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor - 1 Device
Collect 13.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- BRAUN VITALSCAN 1 WRIST BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR 2000
- HEALTH & WELLNESS
- MEDICAL DEVICES
- Braun VitalScan ™ 1 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor - Compact and lightweight, this device can be carried anywhere.
- Store up to 10 measurements.
- Quick guide on-screen helps in positioning the device correctly and getting the most accurate results.
- Features of blood pressure mointor:
- Professional accuracy, clinically validated, and approved by ESH (European Society for Hypertension).
- Quickstart Guide On Device For Correct Positioning printed on the side of the display and on the cuff, this always visible and helps you to reach correct positioning for the best accuracy every time.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Saves up to 10 measurements with date and time.
- Works with the Braun Healthy Heart app. to manage your blood pressure (manual entry).
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- While taking a measurement, sit down, relax, keep still, especially the hand of the measuring arm (normally left), do not move or speak.
- Fasten the monitor on the palm side of your wrist, roughly 2 cm below the palm line. Do not attach like a wristwatch. Make sure that the cuﬀ ﬁts tightly.
- Hold the monitor at the heart leve. Do not let the arm fall below the heart level.
- Press the power button to begin. The measurement starts automatically. While measurement is in progress, do not move or speak.
- Note: If necessary to interrupt a measurement, press the power button at any time. The device immediately cancels the measurement, lowers cuﬀ pressure, and enters sleep mode.
- The cuﬀ will ﬁrst inﬂate, and then deﬂate. At the end of the measurement, a ﬁnal beep sounds and the reading is displayed:
- Upper (systolic) value
- Lower (diastolic) value
- Press the power button to turn the product oﬀ. Otherwise, the product will turn oﬀ automatically after 1 minute. If, at any time, you want to stop the measurement, press the power button.
- Test results will be saved into the memories automatically. If you don’t want to store the data, press and hold the power button 5 seconds until the M icon is ﬂ ashing, then press the memory button to conﬁ rm operation.
- Key rules for accurate blood:
- Always take readings at the same time of day, ideally in the morning, under the same conditions.
- Do not measure within 30 minutes after smoking, coﬀ ee, tea consumption or any form of exertion. These factors will inﬂ uence the measurement results.
- Always measure on the same wrist (normally left).
- Take oﬀ wrist watch and jewelry before ﬁ tting the monitor on the measuring arm.
- Wait approximately 3 minutes before repeating a measurement.