Calamyl Skin Lotion - 100 Ml
Collect 0.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- CALAMYL LOTION 100ML
- HEALTH & WELLNESS
- MEDICAL PREPARATIONS
- Calamyl lotion contains calamine and zinc oxide, beside camphor & glycerol (as excipients).
- Calamine has mild astringent, soothing, and protective qualities. Zinc oxide has an emollient and soothing effect. Camphor depresses cutaneous pain receptors, and it has an analgesic and anesthetic effect. And glycerol has emollient properties.
- Calamyl lotion can be used for adults, children, and all ages.
- Calamyl lotion is indicated for the relief of irritation associated with urticaria, herpes zoster and other minor skin affections and alleviates the discomforts of sunburn and prickly heat.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Calamyl lotion for topical use only may be applied to the affected areas of skin and on a small portion.
- Adults and children: Shake well before use. A thin layer is to be applied 3 or 4 times daily on the affected area of the skin and shouldn't be used for more than 4 times daily. If symptoms not disappear, please consult the physician or the pharmacist.
- If you feels pain or any allergy, rash, or any other symptom, stop using the product and consult the physician or the pharmacist.
- This product is not used in some areas such as the eye, mouth, or vagina, and also if there are wounds or scratches on the skin.