Calcivyte Calcium And Vitamin D - 30 Tabs
Collect 1.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- CALCIVYTE 30 TABLETS
- HEALTH & WELLNESS
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Calcivyte tablets contain calcium in the form of carbonates at a concentration of 600 mg and vitamin D at a concentration of 125 IU, which helps increase the absorption of calcium.
- Calcivyte tablets are used to treat Rickets, Hypoparathyroidism, Osteoporosis, and other conditions that need a dietary supplement rich in calcium.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Recommended use: One tablet daily, as a nutritional supplement.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist before taking any medicine or nutritional supplement.
- Do not use more than the prescribed dose.
- Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; instead, they may cause poisoning or serious side effects.
- Consult the physician or the pharmacist once if you have signs of too much calcium in your body, such as:
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation.
- Increased thirst or urination.
- Muscle weakness, bone pain or confusion, lack of energy, or feeling tired.
- Common side effects may include:
- An irregular heartbeat.
- Weakness, drowsiness, headache.
- Dry mouth, or a metallic taste in your mouth.
- Muscle or bone pain.