CALMURID | MOISTURIZING | CREAM.
Collect 3.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
CALMURID MOISTURIZING CREAM.
What is CALMURID?
It is a cream used it a treatment of dry skin conditions.
- Dry and hyperkeratotic skin conditions, ichthyosis, and as adjuvant therapy in atopic dermatitis.
Ingredients and efficacy:
- It contains Urea 10% and Lactic acid 5%.
- Urea absorbs and retains water keeping the skin moisturized.
- Lactic acid has keratolytic properties removes hard skin and flakes.
Directions for use:
- Applied 2-3 times daily after cleansing the skin.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still dump.