CETAPHIL | BODY WASH | RESTORADERM.
Collect 5.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
CETAPHIL RESTORADERM BODY WASH 295ML.
Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Wash:
It is a gentle body wash specially formulated for sensitive and dry skin, cleanses and nourishes.
- Body wash for dry and sensitive skin.
- Adjuvant therapy for atopic dermatitis (eczema).
Product features and ingredients:
- Soothes while cleanses very dry and sensitive skin.
- Innovative formula of specific ceramide and Filaggrin Technology™ that locks moisture, leaving the skin nourished, soft and smooth.
- Hypoallergenic formula.
- Suitable for babies from the age of 3 months.
- Suitable for use with Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Moisturizer.
How to use Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Moisturizer:
- Apply to wet skin and message to for lather.
- Rinse then partially dry using a soft towel.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still dump.