CETAPHIL DAYLONG | AFTER SUN REPAIR | LOTION.
Collect 8.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
CETAPHIL DAYLONG AFTER SUN REPAIR LOTION.
Cetaphil Daylong After Sun Repair lotion:
It is a liposomal lotion helps to regenerate, sooth, and cool the sun-exposed skin.
- Skin moisturizer.
- Repairing and soothing.
- Cooling texture.
- Promotes cell regeneration and the body’s own repair mechanism.
- Rich in Vitamin E, glycerin, and Panthenol for long-lasting moisturization.
- Soothing and cooling effects.
- Suitable for body and face.
- Hypoallergenic formula and can be used for sensitive and oily skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Cetaphil after sun repair lotion:
- Applied on affected areas after sun exposure.
How to protect yourself from the sun?
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours that are from 10 AM to 2 PM regardless of the season.
- Wear suitable clothes and sunglasses.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from damage from the sun’s rays.
Broad spectrum sunscreens:
- Those protect you from both UVA and UVB.
- UVA exposure causes skin aging and wrinkles.
- UVB exposure causes skin burning and damage.
- Sun protection factor: A measure of how the sunscreen will protect you against UVB.
- SPF: Means how long it takes for skin treated with sunscreen to acquire sunburn compared to that without sunscreen.
- SPF 50: Means you could stay protected from UV rays 50 times longer than without sunscreen.
- SPF 50+: Provides only small UV protection than SPF 50.
Water resistant sunscreen:
- It means that SPF still working for up to 40 minutes whilst swimming or sweating.
- Lotions: Suitable for application in large areas as the body.
- Creams: Used for dry skin.
- Gels: Suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
- Stick: Useful for application around the eyes.
- Spray: Easy for use in children.
Sunscreens for children:
- It can be used from the age of 6 months.