CETAPHIL | GENTLE CEANSING | BAR.
Collect 1.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar:
It is a cleansing bar gentle on the skin and effective in cleansing and soothing your skin and can be used for shower or in the tub.
- 127 GM.
- Dedicated for dry and sensitive skin, leaving the skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
- Doesn’t cause dryness.
- Keeps the skin natural protective oils.
- Harsh detergents free and soap-free.
How to use Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar:
- It is gentle enough to be used as needed.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still dump.