Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 118Ml.
Collect 2.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser:
It is a mild non-irritating cleansing formula that soothes while cleansing all types of skin even baby’s delicate skin.
- 118 ML.
- Skin cleanser for all skin types.
- Adjuvant therapy in atopic dermatitis (eczema).
- Gentle formula soothes and cleanses, leaving the skin soft and smooth.
- Mild formula keeps the natural protective skin oils.
- Moisturizes the skin without residues or clogging pores.
- Contains glycerin and Panthenol for long-lasting moisturizing.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser:
- With water: Apply to the skin with rubbing gently then rinse with water.
- Without water: Apply to dry skin and rub gently, then remove excess cleanser with a soft tissue.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still dump.