Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream - 450 Gm
Collect 8.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
What is CETAPHIL MOISTURIZING CREAM?
It is an advanced moisturizing formula for dry, very dry, and sensitive skin.
- Moisturizer for dry skin conditions and as adjuvant therapy for and atopic dermatitis (eczema).
Ingredients and efficacy:
- Glycerin, Panthenol, and Sweet almond oil.
- The Effective long-lasting moisturizing formula for dry to very dry skin.
- The non-greasy formula for quick absorption.
- Unique formula attracts water and helps prevent moisture loss.
- Fragrance-free formula and suitable for sensitive skin.
Directions for use:
- Applied frequently as needed.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still dump.