Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser Pump 500Ml
Collect 8.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser:
It is facial cleanser used for oily and combination skin to remove excess oils and protect against acne.
- Cleanser wash.
- 500 ML.
Product ingredients and features:
- Low foaming formula gentle enough for skin and removes excess but not required oils for your skin.
- Suitable for oily and acne prone skin.
- Doesn’t cause dryness.
- Rinsed in an easy way with no residues and doesn’t clog pores.
- Fragrance-free formula.
How to use Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser:
- Twice daily in the morning and at night.
- Moist your face then take two pumps from Cetaphil Oily Cleanser and apply on your face with circular movements.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear.
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.