Coli-Urinal, Granule Effervescent, For Urinary Infection - 60 Gm
Collect 0.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
you can buy using 14 Arbahi points
Free Delivery Service 100 S.R. Onward.
- Coli-Urinal, Granule Effervescent, For Urinary Infection - 60 Gm
- Piperazine-Hexamine-Khellin Effervescent
Category Of Coli-Urinal Granule Effervescent
- Urinary Tract Care
Mechanism Of Action Of Piperazine-Hexamine-Khellin Effervescent
- Piperazine-Hexamine-Khellin effervescent granules have a relaxant action on the smooth muscles, relieving the colic which is usually associated with urinary disorders.
- Piperazine-Hexamine-Khellin effervescent granules have an antispasmodic effect in the case of renal colic.
Therapeutic Indications Of Coli-Urinal Granule Effervescent
- used in the prophylaxis and treatment of chronic or recurrent lower urinary tract infections and asymptomatic bacteriuria.
Method Of Administration Of Coli-Urinal Granule Effervescent
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose:
- 1 tablespoonful dissolved in a half glass of water after meals three times daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of Coli-urinal.
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
Undesirable Side Effects Of Coli-Urinal Granule Effervescent
- Although the following side effects are not common in everyone, some patients may complain from:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, headache, skin rashes, and urticaria occasionally occur.
- Severe neurotoxicity and EEG abnormalities have been reported with symptoms including somnolence, dizziness, nystagmus, muscular incoordination and weakness, ataxia, paraesthesia, myoclonic contractions, choreiform movements, tremor, convulsions, and loss of reflexes.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Precautions While Taking Coli-Urinal Granule Effervescent
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Warnings & Special Precautions while Taking Coli-Urinal Granule Effervescent
- Use caution in patients with severe malnutrition and anemia.
- Do not take Piperazine-Hexamine-Khellin effervescent granules:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients.
- Epilepsy or severe renal impairment should be given with care to patients with neurological disturbances.
- It should also be avoided or given with extreme caution in patients with hepatic impairment.
Storage Conditions Of Coli-Urinal Granule Effervescent
- Store below 25°c
- Don’t refrigerate
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
For More Information About Piperazine-Hexamine-Khellin Effervescent
- Ask your physician or pharmacist
- Visit Information About Piperazine-Hexamine-Khellin Effervescent