Color & Soin hair color Blond Fonce Dore Color Code 6g :
COLOR&SOIN is a permanent hair color made with vegetable extracts. it's dual action formula colors hair gently, preserving the beauty, radiance, and shine of your hair. 28 shades for colored hair that is more beautiful, stronger and softer.
How to use color & soin hair color Blond Fonce Dore Color Code 6g?
1- Preparation :
- Before application, place a towel over your shoulders to protect your clothes, and then put on the gloves.
- This product should only be applied to dry hair.
- Empty the contents of the COLOR&SOIN Hair Dye into the applicator bottle containing the Color Setting Agent.
- Replace the applicator nozzle and shake the bottle until perfectly blended. Then, unscrew the applicator nozzle and apply the product immediately.
- Note: If it is warmer than 25°C, or if you expect to take a long time to apply the mix (if you have long hair), mix the product in a bowl (preferably glass, and not metal)
2- Application :
- Applying on all of your hair to distribute the mix evenly, use a comb to separate hair into four sections and carefully apply to the roots using the applicator tip.
- Then distribute the color mix on the rest of your hair.
- Use the entire product for best color results. Lightly work it through all of your hair. Leave to work for 20 minutes if you have a little grey hair.
- Extend to 30 minutes for more than 50% grey hair and even 40 minutes if you have grey hair that is difficult to cover.
- Applying to just the roots For color maintenance, apply the mix to the roots first, and leave
it to set for 20 minutes. Then apply it to the rest of your hair and leave it for 10 more minutes.
3- Rinsing and care :
- Before rinsing, emulsify the product with a bit of warm water and massage in circular movements.
- After the first rinse, and until the water runs clear, wash your
hair carefully with the COLOR&SOIN Shampoo for your color.
- After the second rinse, apply COLOR&SOIN Hair Balm (included) by gently massaging your hair for about 2 minutes.
- Then rinse one last time.
- Let your hair dry naturally (preferred) before styling so
that it can return to its natural shape, softness, and volume.
- Hair dyes can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- This product is not designed for use by people under the age of 16.
- Temporary, henna-based tattoos can increase the risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or your scalp is sensitive, irritated or
- You have reacted to hair dyes in the past.
- You have reacted to a temporary, henna-based tattoo in the past.
- You have already colored your hair with a henna-based product.
- Color&soin is not compatible with henna.
- If you experience burning, stinging and/or itching while coloring your hair, rinse immediately.
- Always wear the gloves to protect your hands.
- This product should only be used on your hair. Do not color your eyebrows or eyelashes
- Avoid contact with eyes. If the product accidentally comes into contact with your eyes, rinse them immediately and with lots of clear water.
- Prepare and apply the mix in a well-ventilated area.
- Use a towel to keep your shoulders from getting stained.
- Rinse your hair after application.
- Test the product on a small area 48 hours before each application.
- Do not leave the mixture in the bottle for too long.
- Once the mixture is homogenous, apply immediately. for coloring, use the entire product immediately after mixing. If you have any left over, throw it out.
- Do not use a bowl made out of aluminum or any other metal. Use a glass
- Do not mix this product with other dyes.
- Wait two weeks after a perm.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Keep at room temperature (io to 25°C), away from direct light.
- The contents of the Dye with vegetable extracts bottle and the color Fixer
bottle must always be mixed on a 1:1 basis
- This product contains phenylenediamines and hydrogen peroxide
Skin allergy test for color & soin hair color Blond Fonce Dore Color Code 6g:
- The preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some persons and a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists; and to make the test, a small area of skin behind the ear or on the Inner surface of the forearm should be cleansed, using either soap and water or alcohol, and a small quantity of the hair dye as prepared for use should be applied to the area and allowed to dry. After 48 hours, the area should be washed gently with soap and water.
- If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it is usually assumed that no
hypersensitivity to the dye exists, The test should, however, be carried out before each application.
- On no account should the hair dye be used for dyeing eyebrows or
eyelashes as severe inflammation of the eye or even blindness may result.
Advice from the 3 CHENES® color experts
When should I use Color&Soin on my hair?
really, you should apply Color&Soin 48 hours after your last shampoo. The oil in your hair acts as a protective barrier and allows the pigments to better adhere to your hair
How often can I color my hair?
Your hair grows approximately 1 centimeter per month, so you should touch up
the color every 4 to 6 weeks to hide roots.
Will COLOR & SOIN damage my hair?
With a combination of 3 CHÊNES technology and the power of natural active ingredients (vegetable proteins, vegetable oil, essential oils), Color&Soin gives your hair the strength, beauty, and shine that it needs.
Does it cover grey hair?
COLOR&SOIN is a permanent color made from vegetable extracts that will
cover grey hair 100%.
Are there side-effects to coloring my hair?
Yes, in some cases, it is better to avoid coloring your hair if it is very dry
split and breaking, if you have dandruff (dry or oily) or if you lose a lot of hair.