Dawa-Aid Compress Bandage Elastic 5 Cm - 1 Kit
Collect 0.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
DAWA-AID COMPRESS BANDAGE-ELASTIC 5 CM
the stretchable bandage used to create localized pressure, the wrap comes in a roll with stretchable clips used to fasten the bandage in place once it has been wrapped around the injury.
- To help reduce swelling of an injured area of the body.
- To hold wound bandages in place.
- To wrap around an arm or leg splint during healing.
- To improve blood flow to a limb like an arm or leg.
- To hold cold or hot packs in place on a body part, such as an arm.
How to apply:
When you put on an elastic bandage start below the injury and continue to wrap back up around the injured area. For example, for a knee injury, you would start beneath the knee and then wrap the bandage around and above the knee. This helps control swelling better.
Tips for safety and comfort:
- Be careful not to wrap the bandage too tight because it may cut off blood flow.
- To help with blood flow, take off the bandage 2 times a day (if ok with your doctor). Leave it off for a few minutes and wrap it again.
- If the part of your body with the elastic bandage feels numb or tingling, remove the bandage. Gently rub the area. Rewrap the bandage when the area feels better.
- If the part of your body with the elastic bandage becomes cold or turns blue, remove the bandage and call your doctor.
- wash when it gets dirty and have another elastic bandage to use.