Diva, Soft Lenses Monthly Truffle Color - 1 Pair
Collect 7.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- DIVA SOFT LENSES-MONTHLY TRUFFLE
- DIVA Lenses
- Beauty Care
- Monthly Contact Lenses
- Preparing the Lens for Wearing
- It is essential that you learn and use good hygienic methods in the care and handling of your new lenses.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap, rinse completely, and dry with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
- Avoid the use of soaps containing cold cream, lotion, or oily cosmetics before handling your lenses, since these substances may come into contact with the lenses and interfere with successful wearing.
- Handle your lenses with your fingertips and be careful to avoid contact with fingernails.
- It is helpful to keep your fingernails short and smooth.
- Start off correctly by getting into the habit of always using proper hygienic procedures so that they become automatic.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- How to Wear a Lens
- Rinse a lens with a physiological saline solution sufficiently.
- Put the lens on the index finger of the right hand, lower a lower eyelid with the tip of a middle finger and raise an upper eyelid with that of another middle finger to widen an eye.
- Approach the lens slowly toward the cornea and attach it lightly, looking in a mirror.
- Mind not to close an eye.
- If the lens is attached to the cornea correctly, take the finger for widening the eyelid off slowly.
- In removing
- Identify the location of a lens, looking in a mirror carefully.
- Raise an upper eyelid with the finger of the left hand, lower a lower eyelid with the middle finger of the right hand and pick the lower part of the lens with the thumb and the index finger of the right hand to pull it out.
- Storage after using a Lens
- Put a lens on a palm, drop two or three drops of 'lens cleaner', and rub it slowly with a tip of a finger of another hand.
- After cleaning, rinse lenses with plenty of a physiological saline solution and then store them in each of the storage cases to which a physiological saline solution or lens preservative solution lest should be exchanged.
- Those who have any eye disease or are seriously allergic to a contact lens must not use the lens.
- Check if you have any disease in your eye or whole body and follow an ophthalmologist's direction in using it.
- Use a cleaner, a rinse, or a lubricant appropriate for the lens materials.
- Stop using it and consult with an ophthalmologist if you feel severe pain or an alien substance.
- If you have an unstable sight due to a dry surface of a lens, supplement artificial tears or a physiological saline solution and blink your eyes to get a normal sight.
- If you have eye strain due to overwork, insufficient sleep, or long-time reading, stop using a lens and take a rest for a while.
- Use a physiological saline solution, a cleaner, or a preservative solution, necessarily manufactured by a specialized company, and never use tap water or other privately-made inferior goods.
- Mind lenses do not contact with soap, shampoo, hair spray, or cosmetics, and put on makeup after wearing a lens.
- Do not leave a flaw with a fingernail.
- Do not use the product if the sterile package has been opened or if the tamper-evident seal is damaged.
- Ask the eye care practitioner about wearing lenses during water activities and other sports.
- Do not change the contact lens care system without consulting an eye care professional