Dr. Brush Dental Wax Slices - 5 Pcs
Collect 0.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Dr Brush Dental Wax
- Dr Brush
- PERSONAL CARE
- ORAL CARE- DENTAL ACCESSORIES
- Brush Dental Wax is a soft material that can be used to temporarily cover sharp surfaces inside your mouth that helps to protect the mouth's soft tissues, such as the gums, lips, and lining of the cheeks.
- Brush Dental Wax helps to protect the mouth's soft tissues, such as the gums, lips, and lining of the cheeks.
- Brush Dental Wax isn't only used in orthodontia; it can also provide short-term relief for a damaged tooth. You can cover the sharp edges of a chipped or broken tooth with wax while you wait for your dentist appointment.
- It's safe to continue eating and drinking as normal when using dental wax. The Canadian Association of Orthodontists assures patients not to worry if the dental wax falls off and is accidentally swallowed, as it doesn't contain any harmful chemicals.
- Before you apply Dr. Brush Dental Wax, remember to brush your teeth and wash your hands. Then, take a small piece of wax (about the size of a pea) and roll it into a ball. Soften the wax in your hands and gently flatten the ball into a disc shape.
- Carefully place it on the sharp area you want to cover and apply pressure to make it stick. If the wax flakes or peels away, apply more as necessary
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Brush Dental Wax comes in a small box, ideal for use inside and outside the home.