DUCRAY | DIASEPTYL SPRAY ANTIDEPTIC | 125 ML
Collect 1.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
DUCRAY DIASEPTYL SPRAY ANTIDEPTIC 125 ML
- DUCRAY DIASEPTYL SPRAY 125 ML
- Ducray Diaseptyl Spray is a disinfectant spray intended for the use on small wounds and to protect the skin against microorganisms which can penetrate the skin through cuts in order to not worsen
- Chlorhexidine (0.2%) which features high antiseptic power, active against bacteria, virus, and fungi
- Treats wounds and cleans the skin
- Its formula contains antibacterial properties
- Does not leave marks nor cause itching
- Contains chlorhexidine which long-lasting healing effects on skin wounds
- Disinfect your wounds quickly and effectively!
- Cleaning and disinfection of injured skin after post-traumatic superficial lesion, inflammatory and infectious dermatosis or after the surgical act, is essential.
- Must be used as an antiseptic with powerful antibacterial action, non-irritant and well-tolerated by all skin types (baby, child, and adult).
- Texture: liquid solution
- Skin issues: scrapes, insect bites, small and superficial wounds
- Time of application: whenever necessary
- Age: 3+
- Skin type: all skin types
- Main benefits: cleans and disinfects the skin, prevents infection;
- Formulated without: alcohol, colorants.
How to use
- Apply Ducray Diaseptyl Solution directly onto the wound. The area may be protected with gauze if desired.