Ego Elucent Day Moisturiser Spf 50+ ,Anti Aging - 95 Ml
Collect 11.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Elucent Ant-aging Day Moisturizer SPF 50+:
It is a triple action moisturizer that deeply moisturizes the skin, prevents wrinkles formation, and protect against skin damage from the sun.
- Bump 95 ML.
- Day Moisturizer.
- Sunscreen cream.
- Contains 4% Alpha Hydroxy Acids reduce the formation of wrinkles.
- Locks moisture into the skin and maintain hydration.
- Contains Vitamin B3 and E that nourish and improve skin texture.
- Protect against the damaging effect of UVB rays through SPF 50+.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use Elucent Anti-aging Day Moisturizer SPF 50+:
- Apply on your face and neck before exposure to the sun.
- Avoid contacting the eyes and irritated skin.
- AHA-containing products may make your skin sensitive to the sun, so avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- They are a natural part of skin aging.
- Usually appears on sun-exposed skin like face, neck, and hands.
- Sun exposure is the main cause of wrinkles and also pollutants and smoking.
- Fine or deep lines on the skin mostly localized around eyes, mouth, and neck.
- Age: As you become older, your skin switches to less elastic due to a decrease in oil and collagen production.
- Exposure to Ultraviolet light: Facilitates the aging process and breaks down skin connective tissue of collagen and elastin.
- Smoking: As it reduces blood supply, smoking accelerates the aging process and wrinkles formation.
- Facial expressions: Repeated facial expressions lead to lines and wrinkles formation.
- Use of anti-aging products: Like hyaluronic acid and collagen products that fill lines and wrinkles.
- Use sunscreens and sunscreen built-in products: Provide protection from Ultraviolet rays and lead to a lower tendency to form wrinkles.
- Use Moisturizers: Skin dryness leads to the formation of lines.
- Quit smoking: Quitting smoking can still prevent wrinkles formation.
- Topical treatments: Hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other treatments.
- Fillers: Substances that temporarily fill wrinkles when injected into your skin.
- Surgical procedure: Laser, chemical peel, dermaplaning, and skin tightening.