Ego Elucent Gentle Cleanser 140 Gm
Collect 8.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Elucent Anti-ageing Gentle Cleanser:
It is a facial cleanser from Elucent specially formulated with a blend of moisturizers and cleansers that gently clean the skin without drying it.
- Bump 140 ML.
- Facial Cleanser.
- Contains a combination of 2% Alpha Hydroxy Acids with Vitamin B3 and E that give gentle exfoliation while revitalizing the skin.
- Prepares the skin for your coming face care routine from Elucent.
- Easy-to-rinse formula provides immediate freshness.
- Does not cause skin dryness.
How to use Elucent Anti-ageing Gentle Cleanser:
- Apply on damp skin.
- Gently massage with your fingertips using circular motions to produce lather.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry carefully.
- They are a natural part of skin aging.
- Usually appears on sun-exposed skin like face, neck, and hands.
- Sun exposure is the main cause of wrinkles and also pollutants and smoking.
- Fine or deep lines on the skin mostly localized around eyes, mouth, and neck.
- Age: As you become older, your skin switches to less elastic due to a decrease in oil and collagen production.
- Exposure to Ultraviolet light: Facilitates the aging process and breaks down skin connective tissue of collagen and elastin.
- Smoking: As it reduces blood supply, smoking accelerates the aging process and wrinkles formation.
- Facial expressions: Repeated facial expressions lead to lines and wrinkles formation.
- Use of anti-aging products: Like hyaluronic acid and collagen products that fill lines and wrinkles.
- Use sunscreens and sunscreen built-in products: Provide protection from Ultraviolet rays and lead to a lower tendency to form wrinkles.
- Use Moisturizers: Skin dryness leads to the formation of lines.
- Quit smoking: Quitting smoking can still prevent wrinkles formation.
- Topical treatments: Hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other treatments.
- Fillers: Substances that temporarily fill wrinkles when injected into your skin.
- Surgical procedure: Laser, chemical peel, dermaplaning, and skin tightening.