ELASTBANDEX 5 CMX4.5 CM.
Collect 0.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Elastic bandage for swelling and trauma.
the stretchable bandage used to create localized pressure, the wrap comes in a roll with stretchable clips used to fasten the bandage in place once it has been wrapped around the injury.
Length: 4.5 meter.
Width : 5 cm.
- To help reduce swelling of an injured area of the body.
- To hold wound bandages in place.
- To wrap around an arm or leg splint during healing.
- To improve blood flow to a limb like an arm or leg.
- To hold cold or hot packs in place on a body part, such as an arm.
How to apply?
When you put on an elastic bandage start below the injury and continue to wrap back up around the injured area. For example, for a knee injury you would start beneath the knee and then wrap the bandage around and above the knee. This helps control swelling better.
Tips for safety and comfort:
- Be careful not to wrap the bandage too tight because it may cut off blood flow.
- To help with blood flow, take off the bandage 2 times a day (if ok with your doctor) . Leave it off for a few minutes and wrap it again.
- If the part of your body with the elastic bandage feels numb or tingling, remove the bandage. Gently rub the area. Rewrap the bandage when the area feels better.
- If the part of your body with the elastic bandage becomes cold or turns blue, remove the bandage and call your doctor.
- wash when it gets dirty and have another elastic bandage to use.
Call your doctor if:
- You have pain or cramping on the body part where the bandage is wrapped.
- You have tingling or numbness that does not go away after removing the bandage.
- The skin around the bandage looks blue, pale, and feels cold.
- You see the redness that was not present when the bandage was first applied.