Eucerin Atopicontrol Showering Oil Daily-Use Nourishes The Skin And Reinforces Its Natural Barrier Without Drying - 400 Ml
Collect 5.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Ucerin AtopiControl Cleansing Oil:
It is a daily-use showering oil nourishes the skin and reinforces its natural barrier without drying.
- Bottle 400 ML.
- Shower Oil.
- For dry, Atopy-prone, and atopic skin.
- A gentle cleanser for atopic skin that soothes, relieves itching and prevents further dryness.
- Contains 50% Omega oils in addition to natural oils deeply nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Suitable for adults, children, and babies of 3 months and above.
How to use Eucerin AtopiControl Cleansing Oil:
- Applied on wet skin.
- Massage gently till lather is formed then rinse thoroughly.
- Dry carefully with a soft towel.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.