Eucerin Complete Repair Lotion 10% Urea 250 Ml
Collect 6.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion 10% Urea:
Immediate relief from dry, itchy, and flaky skin in an innovative lotion from Eucerin provides 48 hours of efficacy.
- Bottle 250 ML.
- Dry and atopy-prone skin.
- Relieving symptoms associated with eczema and very dry sensitive skin.
- Urea 10%.
- Ceramide 3.
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs).
- Contains a blend of urea, ceramide, and natural moisturizing factors that give your skin its daily care needs.
- Maintain skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Immediate and long-lasting relief against dryness for 48 hours.
- A formula that has been dermatologically proved.
- Suitable for patients with Keratosis, Diabetes, and Psoriasis.
How to use Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion 10% Urea:
- Gently massage your skin using your fingertips until completely absorbed.
- Suitable to be used frequently.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.