Eucerin, Dermo Purifyer, Cleansing Gel - 200 Ml
Collect 5.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Cleansing Gel:
It is a face wash from Eucerin that gently removes excess sebum, dirt, and make-up leaving the skin feels clean and fresh.
- Pump bottle 200 ML.
- Face wash for oily and combination skin.
- Alongside with acne treatment regimen.
- Make-up Remover.
- Contains 6% Ampho-Tensides removes excess sebum, dirt, and make-up.
- An anti-bacterial effect that eliminates bacteria from your skin and prevents its growth.
- Can be used during pregnancy.
How to use Eucerin DermoPurifyer Cleansing Gel:
- Used as the first step in your skincare routine twice daily.
- Applied on damp skin with massaging until a lather is formed.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.