Eucerin Even Brighter -Day Cream 50 Ml
Collect 9.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Eucerin Even Brighter Day Cream:
Moisturizing SPF 30 cream effectively prevent hyperpigmentation and protects from skin damage caused by UVB for brighter skin.
- Jar 50 ML.
- Skin brightening cream.
- Sunscreen UVA/UVB.
- For normal to dry skin.
- Contains β-Resorcinol that helps to reduce melanin pigment formation and appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Contains Glycyrrhetinic acid that stimulates the skin’s own repair process.
- SPF 30 protects against sunburns and skin damage as well as further pigmentation.
- Visible results within four weeks.
How to use Eucerin Even Brighter Day Cream:
- Apply Eucerin Even Brighter Cream once daily morning after using a suitable cleanser.
- Massage the cream gently until it is completely absorbed.
- A condition in which your skin produces excess melanin, a pigment that makes spots or patches of skin appears darker than surrounding skin.
- Some types of hyperpigmentation like Melasma and dark spots occur more likely in sun-exposed areas including the face and arms.
- Other types result from skin injuries like acne, burns, and lupus. This is called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Sun exposure: Leads to excess melanin production and dark spots or patches formation.
- Skin Inflammation: Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation as after burns and acne.
- Melasma: Dark patches developed during pregnancy as a result of hormonal changes.
- Sunscreens: The use of suitable sunscreens will protect the skin from UV rays that lead to hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid sun exposure: Avoiding excess sun exposure especially during peak hours 10 AM TO 2 PM.
- Topical: Natural-based medicated cosmetics, hydroquinone, vitamin C, and Azelaic acid.
- Dermatological procedures: Laser, Chemical peel, and microdermabrasion. They are very effective in the treatment of hyperpigmentation but they are expensive and can cause irritation or burning to the skin that leads to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.