Eucerin, Urea Repair Plus, Intensive Foot Cream 10% - 100 Ml
Collect 3.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Foot Cream 10% Urea:
Immediate relief from dry, very dry, and tight feet an innovative cream from Eucerin provides 48 hours of efficacy.
- Tube 100 ML.
- Dry and atopy-prone skin.
- Relieves callouses and thickened heels.
- Relieving symptoms associated with eczema and very dry sensitive skin.
- Urea 10%.
- Ceramide 3.
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs).
- Contains a blend of urea, ceramide, and natural moisturizing factors that give your skin its daily care needs.
- Maintain skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Immediate and long-lasting relief against dryness for 48 hours.
- A formula that has been dermatologically proved.
- Suitable for patients with Keratosis, Diabetes, and Psoriasis.
How to use Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Foot Cream 10% Urea:
- Apply to dry and clean feet morning and evening.
- Gently massage your feet and heels using your fingertips until completely absorbed.
Also called heel fissures, it is not a serious condition but it can lead to pain and discomfort if left untreated.
Causes of cracked heels:
- Severe dryness.
- Standing for a long time.
- Walking with barefoot or wearing open heel shoes.
- Long shower time using hot water.
How to avoid cracked heels?
- Regularly moisturize your feet twice a day.
- Use custom silicon shoe inserts.
- Avoid standing in one position for a long time.
- Use gentle cleansers and avoid harsh soaps.
Treatments of cracked heels:
- Use thick moisturizers.
- Wear silicon heel cups.
- Use skin softening agents that remove dead cells and thick flakes like urea, salicylic acid, and alpha hydroxy acid.