Eucerin Sun Cr Face Tintd Cc Spf50 50Ml
Collect 6.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Ucerin Sun Cream Tinted SPF 50+:
It is non-greasy sunblock cream for all types of skin protects skin and cell DNA against ultraviolet rays.
- Bottle 50 ML.
- Sunblock for all types of skin.
- Licochalcone A.
- Glycyrrhetinic acid.
- Protect against sunburns and skin damage caused by UVB.
- Broad spectrum against UVA/UVB.
- A tinted formula contains Glycyrrhetinic acid helps to protect cell DNA.
- A tinted formula contains Licochalcone A, a powerful anti-oxidant protects against skin damage caused by free-radicals.
- A Tinted formula for even skin tone can be used as a make-up foundation.
- Non-greasy ultra-absorbable formula.
- Suitable for acne or acne-prone skin.
How to use Ucerin Cream Tinted SPF 50+:
- Applied at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every at least 2 hours.
- Consider reapplying after swimming or sweating.
How to protect yourself from the sun?
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours that are from 10 AM to 2 PM regardless of the season.
- Wear suitable clothes and sunglasses.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from damage from the sun’s rays.
Broad spectrum sunscreens:
- Those protect you from both UVA and UVB.
- UVA exposure causes skin aging and wrinkles.
- UVB exposure causes skin burning and damage.
- Sun protection factor: A measure of how the sunscreen will protect you against UVB.
- SPF: Means how long it takes for skin treated with sunscreen to acquire sunburn compared to that without sunscreen.
- SPF 50: Means you could stay protected from UV rays 50 times longer than without sunscreen.
- SPF 50+: Provides only small UV protection than SPF 50.
Water resistant sunscreen:
- It means that SPF still working for up to 40 minutes whilst swimming or sweating.
- Lotions: Suitable for application in large areas as the body.
- Creams: Used for dry skin.
- Gels: Suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
- Stick: Useful for application around the eyes.
- Spray: Easy for use in children.