Excelgrow Baby Milk Number 3 400 Gm.
Collect 1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
EXCELGROW NUMBER 3 - 400 GM:
Excelgrow milk growing-up formula is a complete, easy-to-digest full nutritional system that supports physical and mental growth and meets your child's growing needs. Can be used from one to three years.
- Powdered milk 400 gm.
Excelgrow 3 features:
- Excelgrow milk 3 is a formula for children from 1 to 3 years of age.
- Excelgrow milk 3 contains vitamin E, lutein and omega-3.
- Excelgrow milk 3 supports the child's mental development thanks to its omega-3 content.
- The vitamins in Excelgrow milk 3 provide full nutrition and stimulate growth.
- Lutein maintains vision and improves the development of that ability.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and is important for the maintenance of skin and mucous membranes.
How to prepare Excelgrow 3:
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed.
- Wash the baby feeder and all its parts to get rid of the residue of the previous feeding.
- Boil the drinking water for five minutes and cool.
- Add water to baby feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding schedule.
- Use only the scale packed inside of the package and reduce the excess amount.
- Add milk according to the amounts mentioned in the feeding table.
Shake baby feeder until milk fully dissolved.
- Tightly close the package and keep it in a cool, dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
- Excelgrow milk 3 is used for children from 1 to 3 years of age from 2 to 3 meals per day.
- The meal is prepared using six scales of milk and 240 ml of pre-boiled warm water.
- Breast milk is the best food for infants and you should continue breastfeeding for as long as possible.
- Use only the scale inside of the package and do not change the amounts indicated in the feeding schedule until consulting with your doctor.
- Children older than six months need to take snakes in addition to milk and you have to consult your doctor before starting this to reduce the amount according to his recommendation.