EZIPAN | EXPECTORANT | MUCOLYTIC COUGH RELIEVING SYRUP.
Collect 1.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
EZIPAN EXPECTORANT MUCOLYTIC COUGH RELIEVING SYRUP.
What is EZIPAN?
It is a natural herbal product contains Ivy and Thyme leaves used for the relieving cough.
- Relieves cough and facilitates expectoration.
Ingredients and efficacy:
- Contains Ivy and Thyme extract.
- Facilitates expectoration.
- Calms exhausting spasmodic cough.
- Relieves the shortness of breath associated with bronchitis.
- Contains thyme that has anti-infective properties.
- Sugar-free and Alcohol-free.
- Children above 6 years: 5 ml 3 times daily.
- Adults: 10 ml three times daily.
- If symptoms persist longer than one week during the use of Ezipan syrup, a doctor or a pharmacist should be consulted.
Home cough treatments:
- Honey: It is a traditional natural treatment for cough known by its effectiveness, taken with hot water or alone.
- Vitamin C: Immunity booster helps the body to fight viral infections causing cough.
- Humidifiers: Make air humidity higher, as dry air can lead to the dry throat that increases cough.
- Drink plenty of fluids: Drinking water and fluid help dissolve mucus by decreasing its viscosity.
||Each 100 ml syrup contains: 0.75 g of dried Ivy leaf extract and 1.0 g of dried thyme extract. Inactive ingredients: sorbitol, glycerin, potassium sorbate, sodium carbonate, zanthan gum, vanilla and mango flavors, and citric acid.