Fabimilk Baby Milk Number 3 1700 Gm.
Collect 4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
FABIMILK NUMBER 3 - 1700 GM:
Fabimilk 3 is a full nutritional system that supports the physical and mental development of your baby thanks to the fact that it contains all the essential nutrients needed to maintain the child's vitality and progress, can be used from one to three years.
- Powdered milk 1700 gm.
Features and benefits:
- Fabimilk 3 is a formula for children that can be used from one to three years.
- Fabimilk 3 contains Docosahexaenoic acid, Arachidonic Acid, Lacto albumin, Vitamins, Minerals and added Fiber.
- Docosahexaenoic acid and Arachidonic acid promote the health and mental development of a child, helping to progress continuously.
- Fabimilk 3 provides the baby's complete daily needs of vitamins and minerals.
- The fibers in Fabimilk 3 promote gastrointestinal health and regenerate the balance of beneficial bacteria, making the baby enjoy a good absorption of all foods.
- Fabimilk 3 contains all the important nutrients for growth, making it the most appropriate choice for the child during the growing phase, which is a key factor for healthy growth by providing proper nutrition and stimulation, which positively affects the development and determines the stage of education and success now and in the future.
How to use:
- Wash your hands before preparing the meal.
- Wash the feeding cup to get rid of the remnants of the previous feed.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool.
- Pour the water into the feeding cup according to the quantity specified in the feeding table.
- Add the amount mentioned in the feeding table.
- Shake the feeding cup until the melting is complete.
- Close the package tightly and keep it in a cool dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
- Fabimilk 3 is used for children from 1 to 3 years of age, three meals a day. The meal is prepared using three scales of milk and 180 ml of pre-boiled warm water.
- Breast milk is the best food for infants and you should continue breastfeeding for as long as possible.
- Use only the scale inside of the package and do not change the amounts indicated in the feeding schedule until consulting with your doctor.
- Children older than six months need to take snakes in addition to milk and you have to consult your doctor before starting this to reduce the amount according to his recommendation.