Fam Feminine Napkins Night Thin Winged
Collect 0.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
What are Fam feminine pads?
- Fam pads are healthy women's napkins used during menstruation or monthly period. It is one of the most famous types of women's pads. It is made of pure cotton which does not cause allergy, so it is the most suitable choice for women.
- Monthly sanitary napkins
- During the period or menstrual cycle.
- Prevention of wetness and blood leakage throughout the night.
- Protection and dryness that lasts all night.
- Natural fabric made of pure cotton.
- Absorbs a large amount of blood during the menstrual cycle.
- Does not cause allergies or irritations to the skin.
- Does not cause skin rash or vaginal irritations.
- Economic package with acceptable price.
How to use?
- Wash and clean your hands thoroughly before applying the Fam pads.
- Remove the cover or bag.
- Remove the adhesive tape from one side and start placing it on clothes.
- Remove the adhesive tape from the other sides and complete placing pads.
- Wash your hands after use.
Type and age
- Suitable for women and girls during the menstrual period.
- Choose what suits you of different types of pads.
- Make sure to change the pad every 5 hours at least to protect against infections, fungus, and bacteria.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the intimate area, especially during the menstrual cycle by using regular warm water.
- It is not preferable to use ordinary soap as it kills normal flora of bacteria, but you can use medical intimate cleansers.
Taking care of the intimate area
- It is preferable to wash the intimate area periodically to protect against infections, bacteria or microbes.
- The washing process has to be from front to back and not vice versa, to avoid the transmission of bacteria from the urethra and anus.
- It is not recommended to use regular soap as it kills naturally occurring beneficial bacteria.
- It is recommended to use medical cleansers that take care and maintain the normal nature of the intimate area.