Farlin Nasal Aspirator For Babies Bf-138.
Collect 1.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
FARLIN NASAL ASPIRATOR MODEL BF-138:
Soft silicone nozzle is gentle for baby’s delicate nostrils and nasal membrane with unique valve design and pump forms an excellent structure to be 100% safe and comfortable to baby’s nasal membrane.
- Safe for babies from the first day of birth.
How to use:
- Start by squeezing the air out of the bulb.
- Gently place the tip in the nostril, just inside the opening.
- Loosen your fingers on the bulb, which will pull the mucus out of the nose.
- Soft silicone nozzle is gentle for baby’s delicate nostrils and nasal membrane from the first day of birth.
- Unique valve design to be safe and gentle to the baby’s nasal membrane.
- pump design forms an excellent structure to be 100% safe and comfortable to the baby’s nasal membrane.
- Easy to use to avoid nasal congestion in babies and children.
Nasal congestion in babies:
- Baby congestion is usually harmless, but it can sometimes be uncomfortable, causing a stuffy nose and noisy or rapid breathing.
- Babies are more likely than older children to get congestion because their nasal passages and airways are small and not yet mature.
Possible causes of nasal congestion include:
- Breathing in dry air.
- Changes in weather.
- Viral infections, such as a cold.
- Breathing in air pollutants.
Treatment of nasal congestion:
- Get to the root of the problem and avoid it.
- Use saline drops.
- Suction with a nasal aspirator.
- Avoid irritants.