Ferose-F Iron & Folic Acid - 30 Tabs
Collect 0.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Ferose-F 30 Tab
- Vitamins & supplements
- Ferose-F tablets contain Iron (ferric hydroxide polymaltose complex) and folic acid, to treat latent and manifest iron and folic acid deficiency before, during, and after pregnancy.
- Treats iron and folic acid deficiency.
- It is used for prophylaxis of iron and folic acid
- deficiency during pregnancy and lactation.
- Iron used for iron deficiency anemia.
- 1 tablet of Ferose-F daily after food
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- chewable or swallowable tablets.
- Should be used after food.
- Anemia is a condition in which you lack enough healthy red blood cells to carry adequate oxygen to your body's tissues.
- Having anemia can make you feel tired and weak.
- there are different types of anemia.
- anemia can be temporary or for the
- it can range from mild to severe.