Ferro-Fol Capsules Iron & Folic Acid - 30 Caps
Collect 0.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Ferro-Fol Capsule 30 Caps
- Vitamins& supplements
- Ferro-fol capsule ferrous sulfate and folic acid.
- Ferro-fol is a haematinic preparation specially formulated for prophylaxis
- and treatment of iron and folic acid deficiency.
- Ferro-fol is formulated as spansule capsules to release most of the iron on the upper small intestine
- where absorption is greatest and not in the stomach.
- Folic acid is a member of the vitamin B group,
- it is reduced in the body to tetrahydrofolate which is a coenzyme for various metabolic processes including the synthesis of DNA.
- both folic acid and iron are essential for the synthesis of red blood cells.
- Ferro-fol is used for prophylaxis of iron and folic acid
- deficiency during pregnancy and lactation.
- Iron used for iron deficiency anemia.
- one capsule daily throughout pregnancy and during lactation.
- Iron deficiency anemia may need a higher dose of iron due to dietary or other factors.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- easily swallowable capsule
- take after food.
- Anemia is a condition in which you lack enough healthy red blood cells to carry adequate oxygen to your body's tissues.
- Having anemia can make you feel tired and weak.
- there are different types of anemia.
- anemia can be temporary or for the long-term.
- it can range from mild to severe.