Fine Care Adult Diaper S 18
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
WHAT IS FINE CARE ADULT DIAPER?
- FINE CARE ADULT DIAPER is a diaper for the elderly and geriatrics, providing protection in case of incontinence. It provides safety and comfort during normal daily activities and prevents wetting throughout the day so that the elderly will enjoy the dryness during different activities.
- Every time daily use.
- Regular use outdoors and indoors.
- Protect from wetness throughout the day.
- For older people who suffer from incontinence problems.
- After operations and surgical procedures.
- Soft texture and cotton sense.
- High absorption of large amounts of liquids and urine.
- Longtime protection.
- Suitable for hospitals and the homes of the elderly and the elderly.
- Do not cause skin rash, allergies or infections.
Gender and age
- Suitable for women and men.
- Be sure to change the diaper every 6 hours at most to protect against infections and fungus.
- Keep your intimate area clean by using regular warm water.
- It is best not to use regular soap with odor because it can cause allergic reactions to the skin.
- Use medicated soap or hygienic medical free of fragrance and alcohol.
Taking care of the intimate area
- Preferably wash the intimate area periodically to keep them from infections, bacteria, and fungus.
- It is not recommended to use soap and regular washing because it may cause skin allergies and irritations.
- It is recommended to use soap or medical detergents without odor.
- It is preferable to use creams containing zinc and olive oil to protect the skin from inflammation.