Forcenrgy Vitamin C & Ginger Food Supplement Apple Taste - 10 Vials
Collect 4.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Forcenrgy Vitamin C & Ginger Food Supplement Apple Taste - 10 Vials
- Food Supplements
- Natural Defense
- FORCENRGY C GINGER is an innovative product contains exclusively 500 mg of Lyophilized Royal Jelly + vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) + Ginger extract 1000 mg.
- In the Lyophilization process water has been removed by freezing and low pressure and keeping the active ingredient only.
- It is known 60% of Royal Jelly is water so 1 gm of Lyophilized Royal Jelly is equivalent to 3 gm of fresh Royal Jelly so FORCENRGY SUPER TONUS DRINKABLE VIALS contains 500 mg of Lyophilized Royal Jelly is equivalent to 1500 mg of fresh Royal Jelly
- FORCENRGY products contain exclusively Lyophilized Royal Jelly.
- Country of origin is Spain
- Indications of FORCENRGY C GINGER are:
- Support the normal functions of the digestive system as
- Ginger is a gas repellent and aids in digestion and preventing contractions
- Stimulates immunity by Triple mechanism of Royal Jelly, Vitamin C and Ginger
- Supports men's libido, fertility and sexual desire.
- Improves blood circulation, bones formation and teeth.
- Boosts energy, vitality and body strength.
- Enhances mental Functions and increases attention levels and mood stabilizer.
- Powerful anti-oxidant improves skin and nourishes hair.
- Ginger is used as a gas repellent and helps in digestion and prevent contractions and deals in the colds of gases and is useful in the treatment of gout, also uses ginger to expand blood vessels, increase sweat and a feeling of warmth and tempering heat, and strengthen sexual energy, and its use daily can interfere with the absorption of iron and vitamins that dissolve in fat Vitamin K, E, D, A, antibiotic derivatives, digoxin and phenytoin.
- The product has a very tasty apple flavor
- Drink 1 vial daily before breakfast.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Precaution: It is not recommended in pregnancy, lactation, neonates and hypersensitive to pollen grains