Freestyle Libre Diabetic Monitor Fms - 1 Kit
Collect 12.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Freestyle Libre Reader
- FreeStyle Libre
- Diabetic Monitoring
- Flash Glucose Monitoring System
- Flash Glucose Monitoring system (Reader)
- No fingerstick
- Stable & consistent over 14 days
- No calibration required
- The sensor automatically measures, captures and stores glucose data (must scan every 8 hours)
- It measures glucose level every minute in the interstitial fluid.
- Can scan over clothes up to 4 cm.
- Generate various reports for users to understand their patterns.
- In one scan the patient can get
- a) current glucose readings.
- b) 8 hours history
- c) trend arrows (which shows where the glucose is heading)
- It provides a full glycemic picture
- No finger pricks
- The ecosystem of FreeStyle Libre which these Apps
- a) FreeStyle LibreLink App to scan
- b) Libre link App which enables users to share their glucose reading with their families or caregivers
- Reader Generates various reports:
- a) Low glucose events
- b) Sensor usage
- c) Daily graph
- d) Average glucose
- e) Daily patterns
- f) Time in target
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Press the Home Button to turn on the reader.
- Press ‘Start new sensor’ on the screen
- Hold the Reader within 4 cm of the Sensor to scan it. This starts your Sensor.
- If sounds are turned on, the Reader beeps when the Sensor has been successfully activated. The Sensor can be used to check your glucose after 60 minutes. it can only be used with that reader.
- 1 hour after starting a new sensor the patient can get their glucose results.
- Patients will now be able to scan the sensor to check their glucose
- Approved from the age of 4 years old and above
Size/ Pack content
- FreeStyle Libre Reader