Genius, Syrup, Honey With Colostrum & Propolis - 250 ML
Collect 3.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 100 S.R. Onward.
- Genius, Syrup, Honey With Colostrum & Propolis - 250 ML
- Propolis Syrup
Category Of Genius Syrup
- Vitamins & Food Supplement
Mechanism Of Action Of Propolis
- Propolis and its extracts have numerous applications in treating various diseases due to its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antimycotic, antifungal, antiulcer, anticancer, and immunomodulatory properties.
- Propolis Extract may increase testosterone levels.
Therapeutic Indications Of Genius Syrup
- Supports the general wellbeing
- help you fulfill your nutritional needs and support your everyday health and wellbeing
- This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet or certain illnesses.
- Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
Method Of Administration Of Genius Syrup
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Shake well before uses
- The average dose: 10 ml once daily or as directed by a physician.
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
Undesirable Side Effects Of Genius Syrup
- Although the following side effects are not common in everyone, some patients may complain from:
- Upset stomach
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Precautions While Taking Genius Syrup
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breast-feeding
Advice To Avoid Vitamins Deficiency
- The best way to avoid nutritional deficiencies is by eating a well-balanced diet. Focus on the following foods to help boost vitamin and mineral intake:
- Green, leafy vegetables
- Nuts and seeds
- Whole grains
- Fatty fish
- Egg yolks
- Low-fat dairy products
- Some people may also require daily supplements to meet their nutritional needs. For example, it’s recommended that pregnant women consume extra folic acid to make sure they receive enough folate to handle the increased need.
- During weight loss (diet) its recommended to take multivitamins and minerals
Warnings & Special Precautions while Taking Genius Syrup
- Before you use this medicine talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you have or have had a peptic ulcer
- If you suffer from hepatic disease
- If you suffer from hepatic disease
- If you suffer from renal impairment
- If you suffer from any cardiac disease
- If you suffer of bronchial asthma
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or might take any other medications including over-the-counter non-prescription medicines, prescription medicines, herbal supplements, vitamins, and supplements.
Storage Conditions Of Genius Syrup
- Store below 25°c
- Don’t refrigerate
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
For More Information About Propolis