Gillette Venus & Olay Shaving Razor & Blade - 1 Kit
Collect 3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
GILLETTE VENUS 341 BASE RAZOR TMR + OLAY :
Venus Olay razor-edged comfortable and close shave, dealing with Olay moisturizing strips thanks to separate the gel does not guarantee a good grip and includes a blade holder.
- FEMININE BLADES & RAZORS
- Razor for shaving
Why IDEAL FOR USE:
- Skin protective microfine
- Comfort anti-slip handle
- With added Olay moisture
- Flexible moisture bars release body butter allows the razor to glide seamlessly
- 5 blades give you a close shave with more comfort
- Soap or shave cream not require
- Brand: Venus
- Type: Shaving & Hair Removal
- Targeted Group: Women
- 1 Disposable Razor
- 1 blade holder
- More comfort
BEST USE WITH:
- SHAVING CREAM
- SHAVING FOAM
- Prepare the hair
- Protect skin
- Act as a gliding shield on the skin
- Leave nothing but a clean feeling
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I change my Venus blades?
While there is no set rule, you should replace your blades at the first sign of dullness or discomfort.
- Can I use Venus razors on my bikini line?
Yes, Venus’ razors can be used on your bikini line. For optimal results, it is recommended to first trim the area with some scissors or a hair trimmer. Then, in a warm shower or bath, apply shaving cream and use a fresh blade. Make sure to use a moisturizer when done to keep your skin hydrated.
- What direction should I shave in?
The shaving direction depends on the body area due to the way the hair grows. For underarms, it is best to shave from all angles (up, down, and sideways). For legs, it is best to start at the ankle and move upwards. Finally, for the bikini area, first shave in the direction of the hair’s growth (inward) and then against for an extra close shave.