Gillette Venus & Olay Shaving Blades - 4 Pcs
Collect 5.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
GILLETTE VENUS & OLAY SHAVING BLADES 4 BLADES
Discover the secret to an easy, yet indulgently close shave with Venus Comfort Glide with added Olay moisture. Envelop your skin in a lotion-like plushness. Flexible moisture bars release body butter allowing the razor to glide seamlessly, while 5 Blades give you an unbelievably close shave, revealing lush soft skin.
- FEMININE BLADES
- Blades for Razor for shaving
Why IDEAL FOR USE:
- Close shave with more comfort
- Skin protective microfine
- Easy-glide Moisture Rich strip
- Comfort anti-slip handle
- Reveal the Goddess in You
- Flexible moisture bars release body butter for unbelievable glide.
- 5 blades for an unbelievably close shave
- With added Olay Moisture
- The pivoting, rounded head hugs curves and fits easily into hard-to-shave areas
- Wrap your skin in comfort with Venus Comfort Glide with Olay
BEST USE WITH:
- SHAVING CREAM
- SHAVING FOAM
- Prepare the hair
- Protect skin
- Act as a gliding shield on the skin
- Leave nothing but a clean feeling
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I change my Venus blades?
While there is no set rule, you should replace your blades at the first sign of dullness or discomfort.
- Can I use Venus razors on my bikini line?
Yes, Venus’ razors can be used on your bikini line. For optimal results, it is recommended to first trim the area with some scissors or a hair trimmer. Then, in a warm shower or bath, apply shaving cream and use a fresh blade. Make sure to use a moisturizer when done to keep your skin hydrated.
- What direction should I shave in?
The shaving direction depends on the body area due to the way the hair grows. For underarms, it is best to shave from all angles (up, down, and sideways). For legs, it is best to start at the ankle and move upwards. Finally, for the bikini area, first, shave in the direction of the hair’s growth (inward) and then against for an extra close shave.