Gillette Venus Women Swirl In Purple Razor - 5 Pcs
Collect 4.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
GILLETTE VENUS WOMEN SWIRL BLAD 5:
Choose smooth-contoured moves! Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Swirl Women's Razor is designed with Gillette's revolutionary Flexiball and 5 individually adjusting Contour blades, the Venus Swirl helps capture what other razors may miss. It contours over curves for flawless beauty, long-lasting smoothness and virtually no missed hairs.
- FEMININE BLADES
- Blades for Razor for shaving
Why IDEAL FOR USE:
- Close shave with more comfort
- Skin protective microfine
- Easy-glide Moisture Rich strip
- Comfort anti-slip handle
- Reveal the Goddess in You
- Instructions: Easy to change blade refills, for best performance, we recommend changing your blades when they feel dull
- 5 diamond‐like coated blades, perfectly balanced, glide over your skin
- The water-activated Ribbon of moisture around the blade helps protect from nicks & cuts
- Microfine comb guides hair to the blades that capture virtually every hair
- Venus ergonomic handles are shaped to allow the razor to be held in multiple positions, and the soft-grip gel provides great control in wet and slippery conditions
BEST USE WITH:
- SHAVING CREAM
- SHAVING FOAM
- Prepare the hair
- Protect skin
- Act as a gliding shield on the skin
- Leave nothing but a clean feeling
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I change my Venus blades?
While there is no set rule, you should replace your blades at the first sign of dullness or discomfort.
- Can I use Venus razors on my bikini line?
Yes, Venus’ razors can be used on your bikini line. For optimal results, it is recommended to first trim the area with some scissors or a hair trimmer. Then, in a warm shower or bath, apply shaving cream and use a fresh blade. Make sure to use a moisturizer when done to keep your skin hydrated.
- What direction should I shave in?
The shaving direction depends on the body area due to the way the hair grows. For underarms, it is best to shave from all angles (up, down, and sideways). For legs, it is best to start at the ankle and move upwards. Finally, for the bikini area, first, shave in the direction of the hair’s growth (inward) and then against for an extra close shave.