Hemagel Procto For Anal Fisures & Hemorrhoids - 10 Supps
Collect 3.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Hemagel Procto 10 Suppositories
- MEDICINE &TREATMENTS
- Stomach & Bowel/Hemorrhoids Medicines
- Hemagel offers a unique solution for wound healing of both acute wounds like small injuries at home, during sport or games, and chronic wounds such as varicose ulcer, diabetic foot, bedsores, postoperative and other skin damages. Moist surrounding during wound healing is a modern and basic principle of treatment. Steady moisture in wound prevents from scab creation and so helps to accelerate the healing process.
- Hemagel is hydrophilic methacrylate gel on the base of reticulated copolymer
- Used as a supportive treatment of haemorrhoids and other rectal diseases such as painful skin cracks anal fissures and tears in the anal skin.
- It chemically binds oxygen radicals originating during inflammatory processes
- It creates the optimal pH in the wound and thus helps to heal
- The examined gel structure prevents from releasing of gel particles into the wound with subsequent irritation
- It supplies the wound with moisture
- It prevents from wound drying out and the scab creation
- It is absorbent and so cleanses contaminated wounds
- It restrains paining wounds
- It supports scar creating in the wound
- It softens and improves the scar shape already during the treatment
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Unless directed by the physician otherwise, use one HemaGel PROCTO suppository per day, preferably overnight
- Introduce the suppository into the rectum, if possible after defecation and washing, rounded end first.
- The suppositories may be used for all age categories, pregnant and lactating patients. Consult your physician in any case.