Hi Cal Syrup Calcium Vitamins - 100 Ml
Collect 0.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Hi Cal 100 Ml Syrup
- HI CAL
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Kids Vitamins & Supplements/ Kids Multivitamins
- HI-CAL syrup is a medication that's used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets.
- Each 5ml of HI CAL syrup contains 1.2 gm of Calcium Glubionate, equivalent to 115 mg of elemental Calcium.
- It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as:
- bone loss (osteoporosis)
- Weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets)
- Decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism)
- It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium like women who are pregnant, nursing, or postmenopausal
- People taking certain medications such as phenytoin, phenobarbital, or prednisone.
- As a supplement in case of delayed motor maturation in infants .
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Up to 3 years: 1-3 teaspoonful daily.
- More than 3 years: 1-2 tablespoonful daily.
- Adults: 1-2 tablespoonful daily.
- Pregnant and lactating women: 1-3 tablespoonful daily.
- Post-menopausal females:
- 1-2 tablespoonful daily.
- Preferably to be taken before meals to enhance its absorption.
- Constipation and upset stomach may occur.
- Consult your physician or pharmacist for further information about dosing, interactions or side effects.