Histop Antihistamine Syrup - 100 Ml
Collect 0.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Histop 100 Ml Syrup
- MEDICINE &TREATMENTS
- Cough, Cold & Allergy/ Allergy Medicines
- HISTOP SYRUP is an antihistamine syrup that contains chlorpheniramine maleate as an active ingredient.
- Chlorpheniramine is an antihistamine used to treat sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose caused by allergies or the common cold.
- This medication works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction.
- By blocking another natural substance made by your body (acetylcholine), it helps dry up some body fluids to relieve symptoms such as watery eyes and runny nose.
- HISTOP SYRUP USED IN:
- Common cold
- Itchy throat/skin
- Anaphylactic shock
- Hay fever
- Watery eyes
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- HISTOP TABLETS contains 4mg/tablet.
- Take 1 tablets 3-4 times per day.
- Drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, stomach upset, blurred vision, or dry mouth/nose/throat may occur.
- consult your physician or pharmacist for further information about HISTOP SYRUP.