Imodium 2Mg - 6 Caps
Collect 0.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- IMODIUM 2MG 6 CAPSULES
- ANTIDIARRHEAL CAPSULES
- It is a powerful and rapid treatment in acute diarrhea.
- It works by slowing down the bowel movement.
- Imodium 2 mg for diarrhea reduces stool volume and viscosity.
- The medical effect starts within one hour and lasts for up to 28 hours.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
Treatment of acute diarrhea:
- Two capsules as a first dose, then 1 capsule each next episode, with a maximum of six capsules daily.
- Treatment is discontinued if no improvement occurs within 48 hours.
Treatment for chronic diarrhea:
- Two capsules as a first dose, then one capsule each episode, then two to four capsules daily as divided doses until diarrhea stops.
- Two capsules as a first dose, then one capsule each episode, with a maximum of six capsules per day.
- Imodium can be given to children over five years of age, but the starting dose is one capsule and is repeated each time episode while adhering to the permitted daily limit.
To feel better about diarrhea:
- Your body loses water with each trip to the bathroom. If you lose too much, you can get dehydrated. It's important to keep drinking fluids.
- Drink clear liquids water, broth, or fruit juice during the day to stay hydrated. Try to get about 2-3 liters (8-12 cups) a day while you’re sick.
- You may need to take ORS solution also to replace salt, potassium, and other electrolytes your body loses when you have diarrhea.
- Probiotics will be helpful for diarrhea treatment.
Some food that may help to reduce diarrhea:
- Smooth peanut butter.
- Skinless chicken or turkey.
Some food you should avoid:
- Fatty or fried foods raw
- Fruits and vegetables
- Spicy foods
- Caffeinated drinks, such as coffee and soda