Isis Keloplast Scars Cream Spf 50+ - 40 Ml
Collect 6.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ISIS KELOPLAST SCARS SPF 50+ 40ML
- ANTISCAR CREAM
- Isis Keloplast anti-scar cream
- A treatment that helps to prevent the effects of scarring and pigmentation after the skin has been injured by any wounds, burns, or other damages.
- It works mainly by moisturizing and re-repairing the skin layers.
- ISIS Keloplast anti-scar cream builds a protective layer around the skin that is isolated from external stressors.
- Provides a high degree of protection against UV rays.
- It makes the skin fully protected, hydrated, and repaired.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- It contains metallic filters that provide the maximum degree of protection against UV rays.
- Isis Keloplast anti-scar cream contains natural extracts, cocoa butter, and glycerin, which help in moisturizing and provide continuous protection.
- Does not contain any substances that cause skin irritation.
- ISIS Keloplast anti-scar cream improves skin appearance through continuous hydration and complete care.
- It can be covered with cosmetics.
- Suitable for children and sensitive skin.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply twice daily to clean, dry skin or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use on places where there are wounds or burns from which secretions come out.
- ISIS Keloplast can be used for face and body scars.
- For external use only.
- Contact with eyes should be avoided, and when this occurs, they should be washed thoroughly with clean water.
What is a scar?
- A scar is an external sign or tissue that occurs as a natural reaction to the skin's healing process after being exposed to any type of injury, whether it is wounds or burns.
- The scar may be hidden and light, or it may leave a mark and color on the skin, depending on the severity of the injury to the skin.
Prominent scars may be accompanied by pain or skin allergy.
Types of scars
- Hypertrophic scar: It is a hard, prominent, and red scar resulting from the excessive growth of connective tissue, which leads to excessive scar tissue but does not exceed this original place of the scar.
- Keloid scar: It is a hard, prominent, and red scar resulting from the excessive growth of connective tissue, which leads to excessive scar tissue that exceeds the original place of the scar to the normal skin.